The Griffin Group
- Provide business expertise for brands or companies operating within beverage alcohol.
- Assess brands, whether new, developmental or mature with respect to their future potential in the market.
- Audit brand equity including both consumer and trade perspectives and establish brand positioning along with any marketing or sales plan recommendations being sought.
- Assess brand portfolios and relative brand potentials to assist prioritization, rationalization and resource allocation.
- Advise on all aspects of M&A activity, either directly through brand companies or indirectly through their advisors.
- Provide integration support for new business assimilation within companies.
- Offer job recommendations and recruitment support to companies, develop organizational structures, and support people development.
- Advise on agency selection (advertising, promotion, public relations/events, digital).
- Connect people throughout the industry for mutual development.
- Advise on new business plans, new companies seeking to enter markets or those seeking to exit.